Monday, September 3, 2012

20 Min C&J WOD

Yesterday I worked 7 hours getting the gym, set up.  Then I did:

Max KBS 1.5 Pood

My score
76 (PR)

I have never really done Max KBS often or for a true max.....but today I went for a legit Max but feel I have more.  I then went home and ran:

Around Trinity

My time
19:00

I had a good day today.  I was not sure where it was going to go when the day started but eventually a friend came later in the day, Chris Shimley, to WOD together.  It was nice to have someone to train with.  We started with a team WOD after heavy Cleans:

Clean & Jerk Max
325 (Tied PR)
335 FAILED

I cleaned it but could not stand up with it.  Next:

20 Min AMRAP
3 Clean & Jerk 165#
*Alternating partners*

Score
30 Rds

We finished 30 Rds even.  After this we did:

12 Min EMOTM
5 MU's as long as possible

My score
5 for 6 Rds
4 rest of the way

I was hoping to get 5 reps the entire way.  To bad it started to get hard to string 5 together so I dropped to 4.  We ended it with some more shoulders:

7 Rds
50 Double Unders while the other person Holds 115# Fat Bar overhead

I felt really good that about this and have some motivation to train HARD this week.  Get Better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment