Friday, April 29, 2011

Back to Old School

Not really "old" school....but a friend from the distant past. But first.....I tried WOD 11.6 again. I did not really want to do it but it was the WOD for class and I figured.....why not:

7 min AMRAP
3 thrusters
3 C2B
6 thrusters
6 C2B
So on.....

My score
109

I was not able to push as hard as last time because my hands are pretty raw. I am not used to this amour of use out of my hands and the last few days have taken there toll on them. I am still happy with that score.

When I got home from work it was time for some burpees:

50 burpees (1:45)
50 KBS 1 Pood

My time
3:38

I was able to go unbroken but without the weight I would like to see. I cannot swing a 1.5 Pood overhead yet so I grabbed the next best thing....a 1 Pood. Still a tou WOD.

On a side note I should have Again Fasters Patrick Cummings programming some WODs for me. I contacted Jon Gilson and he put me in contact with Patrick to help with my training. It is always nice to get fresh ideas and WODs from other people. Hopefully these start coming soon.....I am very excited!!!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment