Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dirty Dozen (I think) PR

I did a WOD September 22nd 2010 and said it was the "Dirty Dozen." i am not sure if that is the right name for it but I will go with it. My time was 12:35. I had not done it since then but I know i am definitely better at Crossfit and knew it was time to try. I taught the 5:30AM class and then hit the WOD:

http://nickurankar.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-like-chippers.html (last time)

Dirty Dozen

My time:
10:16

I honestly knew I would be my time but know I can get it faster when I am totally 100%. I took the day off from strength based on my new programming. but....because of how my back felt yesterday and the Competition on Saturday I would have taken it off even if I had something scheduled. I will be back at the box later on tonight to coach and do another WOD or some skill work. Not sure yet but I am always excited to get better!

Picture is of Jada and me reading the other night......I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL SO MUCH!!


NU

No comments:

Post a Comment