Sunday, August 26, 2012

Not sure why, but trying to rest

I decided on Friday I would rest. I did do a quick an burner WOD with Russian get ups and Toes 2 Bars. Then in the afternoon we picked up 80 - 100# mats. Then we drank some beer and played ninja warrior on the pull up rig until our hands were raw. Fun stuff though.

On Saturday we had a team WoD that was brutal.

Teams of 3
(each movement begins with 20 pull ups)
120 DB Snatch 45#
200 M Prowler 200#
120 kBS 53#
200 M prowler
120 over the box Burpee jumps 40"
200 M Prowler
800 M run
120 HRPU

Our time
38:46

The prowler got nasty especially when your teammates can no longer push it very far....rough.

After this I did a quick WOD before the demolition of the Box started.

ISA-GRACE:
30 snatch 135
30 clean and jerk 135

My time
6:31

Hands were still raw and was stuck doing singles the whole was. Today the wall is down and a lot I work is bring done so I will be out of commission and may not get a WOD in.....but will be spending a lot of time with my little girl which is always a plus.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment