Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Modified Helen

I PLANNED on taking the day off with my trip to Reebok coming up.  Well, I was close to taking it off.  After the 5:30 class I decided to do some Snatch work:

EMOTM for 12 Min 1 Power Snatch
185 (Min 1-5)
195 (Min 6-12)

This felt good just to move some weight.  I did not have a failed attempt and once I comfortable 185 felt a little light so I increased the load.  Next I did some pull ups:

Death by Pull ups (started at 5)
18

I finished 18 and decided to stop so I did not get to sore.  I was feeling good and have this on my mind again for next week.  I started at 1 to cut off a few minutes but next time I will go for broke from 1.  After the pull ups I did a WOD with a couple of the girls but only at about 70% or so:

Modified Helen
3 Rds
500 M Row
21 KBS 1.5 Pood
12 Pull ups

My time
10:43

I do not no if I have stated this enough.....I am not a fan of rowing.  Rowing Helen is much worse then Helen.  I decided to call it quits and head home and then off to work.  Looking forward to heading out to Canton, MA to train and have some fun.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment