Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back Squats and Santora

My wife decided to buy Oreos and Chocolate last night because she is starting the whole 30 tomorrow.  Interesting to me how people decide to be REALLY bad before they begin something REALLY good.  Boggles my mind, but I have been in the same boat before.  I say this because there was some left when I got home....NO....I did not eat any....I was going to take it to work.  This morning I put it in my car and headed to the gym, I was kinda hungry though....so I ate 2 pieces of chocolate and between 8-10 oreos....who really counts....bad idea.  We will talk more about this later:

EMOTM 10 Min Back Squats x 4
315 x 4 (Rd 1, 2)
295 x 4 (Rd 3-10)

I was not feeling to confident with 315 and since I was alone in the Box I dropped the weight to 295# and it did not cost me any time since I had 10's in just in case.  After this I got set up for Santora:

Santora
3 Rds

155# Squat cleans, 1 minute
20' Shuttle sprints (20' forward + 20' backwards = 1 rep), 1 minute
245# Deadlifts, 1 minute
Burpees, 1 minute
155# Jerks, 1 minute
-Rest 1 minute-

My score
Rd 1: 64
Rd 2: 57
Rd 3: 55
Total: 176

I felt GROSS after this.  I sat their with my mouth salivating holding on the edge of puking.  The STUPID oreos are not a good Pre WOD snack.  I have never puked and almost walked in the bathroom and forced myself to puke.  I ended up getting home still feeling the same and even as I type this my stomach is in knots.  NEVER OREOS AGAIN.  I am not sure what, if anything, I will do tonight.  It will all depend on my stomach.  I wanted a long run but we will see.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment