Friday, July 8, 2011

Heavy KB Clean & Jerks

Yesterday I did not do to much:

Deadlift 5 Rep Max
405# x 5 (PR)

This felt light.  Then I worked on stringing together pull ups and went home.  Back still needed time to rest from the knot in it.  Next when I was at home:

100 Burpees
4:35
_________________________


Then came the morning and the beginning to me starting to ramp up the intensity:

Max Power Clean
275# (PR)
285# FAILED

21-15-9
Mu's
Double 2 Pood KB Clean & Jerk

My time
23:14

This was horrible and I strung my MU's by 3's and I was pretty much doing all single on the C&J.  I was awkward and heavy with 2 2Pood's.  Awesome WOD though.  Next:

4 Rds
250 M Row
12 Power snatch 95#
8 Power Clean 185#

My time
14:35

I finished the morning with an oldie but goodie.  i did this during the AF Competitions:

8 Min AMRAP
LADDER 1,1-2,2-3,3-an so on
KBS 2 Pood
Thruster 95#

My score
10 Rds + 11 KBS (last time 11 Rds + 7 KBS....I was fresh then, no excuses though)

I need to start pushing myself harder.  I rested a lot during the last WOD and I was hoping for 11 Rds but knew that would not happen as I was reaching the end of the time.  Good morning though.  I will be hitting a WOD at lunch and then my 100 burpees and another WOD tonight.  Very excited.......crunch timE!!!!!!!!! Working on getting better!

Ran out at lunch and did a quick WOD:

5 Rds
30 DU's
10 Taters 1.5 Pood

My time
4:31

This was nice just to get a little sweat and my heart rate up.  I will be really getting it up later with my Burpees.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment