Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy But not Happy

I had a good training day yesterday but was not to happy with some of my results.  it started with the Lurong Challenge WOD 3:

5 Rds
20 Burpees
20 KBS 53#

My time
8:53

I paced this and maintained the exact same pace for all my Rds.  I will do this again in about 2 months and go all out to see the difference.  Next:

5 Rep Back Squat
375 x 5

Next week will be 385 x 5 This felt pretty good and I would eventually like 405 x 5.  Then I decided to jump on the bar for a Set of:

Max Pull ups
46

Not happy with that especially since I felt pretty good on the bar just could not hand on.  Later in the day I did a Games WOD from 2010 and Regionals 2011....again disappointed with my grip strength:

"Amanda"
9-7-5
MU's
Squat Snatch 135#

My time
4:57

SLOW!!!  bough said.  This made me go for a Max set of MU's....11.  Then in between classes:

2 K Row
7:17

This started nice and easy and I increasingly got faster. Maintained a sub 1:50 pace pretty much the while tim but the beginning.  That ended the day.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment