Sunday, February 12, 2012

Deadlifts and Wall Climbs

I had a good morning....in fact every morning is good when I get to play with my daughter.  I love hearing her giggle, she has so much fun and it lights me up inside.  After we played for awhile she got dressed for church and I ran down to hit a quick WOD:

5 Rds
15 DL 185#
3 Wall Climbs

My time
5:57

I broke the DL's in Rd 3 and 4...not sure why, I must not like the pain I guess.  That is why I must keep deadlifting...then:

Death By Body weight Back Squat
185#

My score
13 Rds

I quit at 13Rds because I new I beat Chels at this point.  She did it yesterday as the box WOD and got just over 11 Rds.  I wanted to make sure that she did not beat me. 

Last night I ended up doing something while we watched The Voice:
___________________________________

Death By Unbroken KBS
1.5 Pood

My score
19 Rds + 6

These felt light until Rd 17 or 18 and then it just hurt, I mentally gave in and set the bell down....I wanted something to shoot for and be able to beat next time (it was actually me not liking the pain again...just like the deads).  

I am heading the gym this afternoon with my wife...I am very excited to workout with her!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment