Thursday, May 26, 2011

Regional WOD 3 and 6

Ever feel like you will never finish a workout!  or that you are moving sooooo slow that time will run out.  I feel that was with these two workouts.  I did both of them today and they suck!  Workout 6 had me moving at a snails pace......and I was not a fan:

Regional WOD 6
20 Calorie Row
30 Burpees on a plate
40 Ground to Overhead 45# DB's
50 toes 2 bar
100 ft walking lunge 45# plate overhead
150 ft sprint

My time
SLOW

Then I did WOD 3

21-15-9
315# Deadlift
30 inch box jump

My time
SLOWER

really I finished the first WOD in 12:49 and the second in 11:36....not at all where I want to be.  Hopefully the adrenaline of competition will help to lower my times, until then I will not try to do these ones again but continue my training and incorporate these movements in it.  2.5 weeks and I will be in Columbus vying for a spot to California.  May the best 3 move on!  Get better by then I say....get better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment