Friday, April 1, 2011

On the Road Again

It has been awhile since I went on a run.....and that isn't only because i have a broken collar bone.....i have concentrated so much in other areas of my training.  Long runs have not been on my radar, more interval training.  Today I wanted to test out how my arm would feel on a run.  And it felt good, tight, but good. 

I broke my watch, so I was not about to time myself, so I guessed I ran 20+ minutes and somewhere of just under 3 miles.  It was a nice pace that got faster as i got comfortable with my arm.  I forgot how much i enjoy good runs and will start throwing these more and more in my training with longer distances and at a faster clip.

After I ran i did a few hundred DU's and at my highest unbroken set it was 110.  i wasn't happy with it but not mad either.  I will be trying to set a PR soon since i have been working on DU's so much.  As for the collar bone.....it......it is still getting better every day!  Ready to throw around some weight though.....

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment