Sunday, February 6, 2011

Careful

I have been carefully moving my back around to positions that I have been staying away from and ones that had been hurting it. No pain.....I do have that fear in the back of my head that tomorrow when I go it will flare up. I promise not to think about it though when I am lifting and keep my core tight. I did do something today:

300 Air Squats for time:

My time:
8:08

I planned to go at a nice easy pace and try to go unbroken. I was able to keep the same pace the whole way through with no back pain....again we will see once weight gets on a bar.

I have a plan in place tomorrow morning at the gym that I hope works flawlessly and has me leaving full with excitement about no back pain....this way I can continue to work on getting better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment