Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Helping with your Clean

One of my favorite movements is the Clean.  I like it because it is Simple yet so complex.  By just looking at it you would think you just throw it on your chest.  If you have been around Weightlifting for any time, you would know that is farthest from the truth.

I love to help and have a lot of information to give to people about more than just lifting.  Problem with this is that I have it all in my head and very little down on paper.  I do have some value in me and need to start creating systems and ways for others to access it.  I started creating a "5 Step Process to a Better Clean".  I will be posting it in 5 different Letters.  There will not be a charge for it, but a lot of information explained in a way that I came up with to make sense for me while I was learning.

I am mainly self taught through, videos, feel, or questions to anyone who would answer me.  I put it all together to develop myself into a solid lifter.  What I got most from all of this was...the details matter, a lot.  One step at a time I would focus on the next thing.  I will walk through this with how I created these habits and worked on the details.

This will be my place to chat about it.  My plan will be to release one a week on my Newsletter (which you can subscribe to here).  I also haven't told anyone, other than my wife, that I am doing this or that I have even began writing on my Blog again.  This will be an area to give a lot of the details as to how it is going.  I hope to have it done in the next week and than figure out how the posting strategy will be implemented.  Have any ideas?  Let me know!

I will still talk about my workouts here, but I will leave most of that to Social Media and ZeusMethod.  This will be my non-perfect posting area...Struggles, things I think about, and value to you in areas I hope I can help.  

I encourage feedback!  Remember...compound your time for amazing returns!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment