Thursday, August 29, 2019

4 Mile Loop

I have been running random routes at the gym, until August 19th.  I decided to run a route I was unsure of the distance and took me a different way than normal.  It ended up being a 4.1 mile loop.  I have ran it 4 times and tomorrow (if I do it) will be the 5th time since August 19th.

I am writing this because I have been doing this while listen to either a book or podcast related to finance or marketing, which is pretty common place now days but I have not had a hard pace I have been pushing.  Yet, each time I ran I have gone faster.

Here are the times:

8/19: 36:20
8/21: 35:13
8/26: 34:12
8/28: 33:03

I am surprised as the first time I took my time, but still thought, "this sucks."  The last time I ran I felt comfortable and just help my pace.  I am wondering how long I can keep this up, not the 1 minute improvement but just an improvement until I give into slowing.

I would love to be under 31:00 for my total time.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment