Thursday, April 6, 2017

Years Later

I used to post all the time when I would sit at work and day dream....about working out.  So I would write about what I did (on here) and come up with new things to do.  Years later I own a gym, have a family, and still do the above.  The difference is I sit still much less so never get on the computer.

We will see if I can get back into it.  I have been training much different this year & thought maybe I could give a glimpse back into my training.  I also have programming now ZeusMethod that is strength biased and got me to where I am, but in training for the Games it is a different animal, being the strongest CrossFitter only covers a small area of what is needed.

Today was a rest day so all I did was:

10 Min EMOM:
200 M shuttle Sprints (100 out & back in front of the house


No comments:

Post a Comment