Monday, July 7, 2014

NO POWER

This last week has been crazy.  After writing my last post on here we lost power that night and just got it back the other day.  We still do not have internet so I am writing this at the Box, a place that I never get a minute to do something like this.  Instead of writing all that I have been doing this past week I will start with today and also let you know I am still doing my burpees and currently keeping a 1:54 comfortable pace so I will be picking it up soon.

I stared today off with:

5 Rep Front Squat
375 x 5 PR!

Pumped I hit a PR on this, it has been awhile since I have tried for this and never have tried 375# so I am excited.

I then transitioned into:

3 Rep Back Squat
425 x 3

My shoulder has been bothering me and the weight on it did not feel great so I called it here.  I taught the next class and then did:

3 Rds:
50 Wall Balls 20#
10 Clean & Jerks 185#

My time
12:24

I have done this much faster before so I am not to happy with my time.  I need to be kicking in my met cons again.  I am about to row a 3 K and listen to a Podcast.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment