Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PR on Cindy and Isabel!

I am pretty excited because I got a bunch of PR's the last couple days.  Ones that made me believe I will crush them again very soon....this was not one of them:

Two days ago I had a good time:

5 Rep Back Squat
415 x 5 (Lifetime PR)

I know my depth was questionable though so I will be doing this again next week.  Next I did one I love:

30-20-10
Hang Clean 95#
Wall Ball 20#

My time
3:33

Unbroken....then one that always haunts me yet I keep doing it:

5 Rds
15 Thrusters 95#
15 Bar-facing Burpees

My time
9:01  (last time was in 9:59)

When I finished it made me think I can go unbroken.  I did 20 and then lost my grip.  I am excited for Barbells for boobs on Sunday to see if I can make it happen.  Ill try to get a video for if I do.  I still wanted some more so I did a little burner before the 7 PM class:

8 Min AMRAP
7 Shoulder 2 Overhead 155#
12 Pull ups

My score
8 Rds + 9 Pull ups
___________________________

Yesterday:

1 Rep SNATCH
245
255 F
265 F

I had 255 every time but kept missing it so decided to go up and had no better luck.  Next I did Cindy with the class:

Cindy

My score
31+10 Push ups (PR)

In the after noon I decided to throw on some weight and do Isabel:

Isabel

My time
1:46 (PR)

I know I can go a lot faster when my hands do not feel so beat up.  I will probably do this again in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment