Thursday, October 4, 2012

Double From with Rest

I had a good few days of training.  Two day ago I did:

Max Snatch
255
265 FAILED

Isabel
2:05

I did this with a new techniques of higher reps with more reps and it did not work.  Then:

FRAN
2:22

Rested and grabbed chalk which I thought cost me.....then I did it again a few hours later:

FRAN
2:16

I did not stop this time and I got faster.  I really feel having everything set up where I need it and with the stars aligned right I can get in the low 2's.

Yesterday I did:

Started with:

5 Min Max Reps
165# Squat Cleans

My score
30

I was not happy with this and plan to do it again. Then in the afternoon I did:

2011 Regional Deadlift Box Jump WOD
21-15-9
315 Dead
Box Jump 30"

My time
5:59

This killed me and I rested a ton.  Not happy as always but again will be doing it soon.  Then I did:

Lurong Performance WOD 1
Max DU's in 5 Minutes
*3 burpees every time you fail*

My score
420 Double Unders

Crushed the quads and calved.  I went 216 unbroken and then broke 4 more times.  Much better WOD then I thought it would be.  Planning a light day today and recovery filled by a lot Friday.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment