Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rest Day Wednesday

I was not planning to but ended up taking a rest day on Wednesday which I think was a good idea because today was jam packed. I started with:

5 Rep Back Squat
365 x 5

That is the first time going that heavy by 5 since doing CrossFit but was not my Max.  I have at least 20-30# in the tank but today was not a day I wanted to test that.  I then jumped into a WOD that Bryn accidentally came up with but looked good anyway:

For Time
50 Pull ups
Squat Snatch Isabel 135

My time
5:33

I was not feeling this one, maybe it was the squats before hand but my but and quads were on fire!  After this I had Adrian to work out with:

1 Rep Thruster
245 x 1
255 x 1
265 x 1 (PR)
275 x 1 (F)

265 was a PR for me and went up easy.  275 was about 2 inches a way from being all the way up but it did not want to happen today.  I feel very happy with this.  Next we hit s doozy:

3 Rds
20 CLean & Jerk 135
10 Wall CLimbs

My time
12:55

As always wall climbs were brutal and the Jerks did not help.  We then went outside for some sprint work:

20 Sprints 100 M
:20 to make the run :20 rest

Hamstrings were feeling it after this but I needed it. Then I did 50 Burpees which I was not happy about my time at all.....1:52.  I started really slowing down as I neared 40 and the last 10 were very slow.  Still working on getting better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment