Friday, November 25, 2011

Power Cleans and a WRECKED BACK

I started with heavy cleans and after my first set my backed tightened up and I almost had to call it. It was so tight that the WOD I did after felt more like a walk through. I...again...had to start late because I worked all day. When I got home I did:

5 Rep Power Clean Touch and Go
225 x 5
235 x 5
255 x 5

I felt like my back was going to EXPLODE. It felt fine before I started but then yesterdays deadlifts caught up to me. There is no way I could have done another set. After I had to critique what I had planned based on the back:

10 Min Running Clock
4 Min Ladder 165# Barbell
Start at 1 rep of each movement, then 2 and keep going up by 1
Deadlift
Power clean
Front Squat
-then-
2 Rds of Max Reps
1 Min jumping lunges
1 Min Burpees
1 Min Push ups

I did not keep track of my reps, but there was not a whole lot going on except huffing and puffing and complaining in my head about my back. Glad to just get something in.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment