Sunday, November 20, 2011

Deadlifts and Wall Climbs

A busy morning and work, then work out.  Not to happy with how training has been the last few days but I have been trying to tone it down most of the week with 2-3 high volume days.  Today was a low volume day that I hit tonight.  Started with Deadlifts and Wall Climbs:

10 Min AMRAP
5 Deadlifs 315#
3 Wall CLimbs

My score
9 Rds + 5 Deads

This was a good WOD and I maintained the same pace with most of the rest between the wall climbs and deads just staring at the bar.  I did go unbroken and 315# is feeling light which is a good thing!!  After I took about a 10 Min Rest and then:

2 Min AMRAP
30# DB's Max Ground to Overhead

My score
42

I did 20 unbroken and thought I would get a quick rest and then hit 10 or more unbroken but after setting it down it made the next ones harder.  I should have just kept going.

Tomorrow I should get at least two WODs in and then have a BUSY day on Tuesday!  Always trying to get better and feeling really good!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment