Sunday, September 11, 2011

50 Burpees for 50 Days....Again

Today I decided to start my 50 burpees for 50 days again. I do not know why I put myself through this pain.....all in the name of fitness. I started the day COMPLETELY wrecked from Fridat.....STILL! So I wanted to take it easy so I could have some really good training on Monday and Tuesday:

Dirty dozen (as I call it)
25 walking lunge
20 pull ups
50 box jumps 20'
20 DU's
25 Ring dips
20 k2e
30 KBS 2 Pood
30 sit ups
20 hang squat clean 35# db
25 back ext
30 wall balls
3 rope climbs 15 ft

My time
10:29

I have done this 2 other times but need to look up my times. I felt slow on some movements based on soreness.....so I feel I could cut quite a bit of time off fresh......to bad most are rarely fresh for a WOD. Then that night I started the terrible 50:

50 burpees
1:36

I was able to maintain a good pace but the feeling after sucks!! I cannot breath and I try to do everything I can to catch my breath with nothing working. Some of the worst few minutes imaginable when it comes to a WOD.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment