Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hurting all Over

I tell myself that feeling the effects of working out only means you are getting better.....but I think the better happens later.....because this pain makes me feel worse.   I would not have it any other way though.  I will be taking a rest day tomorrow to heal up and hit it again.  Last night when I got home I finished up for the day:

100 Burpees
4:17

Then a favorite for doing in my basement but I added 30# to the usual weight:

10 Min AMRAP
7 Hang Squat Clean 115#
10 Hand release Push ups

My score
11 Rds + 1 Hang Squat Clean

I normally do this with 95# and my PR is 13 Rds + some reps.  I felt good and went unbroken on the Hang Squat Cleans but my grip was limited by the last few Rds and I barely made it without dropping the bar.  This was the ending to a good day.
_______________________________

Woke up and fell out of bed because I was hurting all over.  Slowly headed to the gym and turned on the lights knowing what lied ahead.....You Challenge and a friends Box did a WOD I wanted to hit.  I decided no strength today:

You Challenge
4 Rds
5 Deadlifts 2x Body weight (used 365#)
10 C2B
15 Wall Balls
20 DU's

My time
7:18

The deads were heavy for me but I was happy to get through all of them unbroken.  Next:

30-20-10
115# Overhead Squat
Toes 2 bar
Burpee Box jump 24'

My time
10:56

The burpee Box jumps were HORRIBLE......they took to long....and they hurt.  Must mean I need to do them more.  That is it for the morning session.  Going to so some spring work and a quick WOD at home.  The start to a great day!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment