Thursday, October 19, 2023

Maybe I will maybe I won't

 I made a commitment to myself to either blog or podcast at 5pm during the weekdays.  The reason.  I get bored and feel I am not being a good version of myself.  I want to grow, develop my businesses, real estate, and family life.  

Somedays I feel like I am doing bad at everything.

I sold my first business August 4th and haven't really talked much about it.  But it was the best move I could have made to help free up the ability to pursue new things and transition my energy to positive things.

Here is the problem.  I run Zeus Method which is my online training program.  I create content for social media.  Work on developing programs and building out the program to help as many people a possible.  This take me a couple hours a day.  That leaves a lot of down time.

I now only work out 30-90 minutes a day which that was MUCH more years ago.  I got into real estate but that is pretty passive.  Meaning I don't have to do much work.  So between 12-2 every day I am pretty much done.

What do I do with my time.  I pick up the kids, hang with my wife, watch some tv, and drink some alcohol.  That last part I realized is the bored part.  I probably have a drink 3-4 days a week and I don't like it.

Chels and I spent 3 years not drinking and eventually decided we feel good with having drinks on occasions. My dilemma.  With having so much down time I will grab a drink to "have something to do"

I do not like this and decided that 5pm is this time.  Why?  I need to have a clear head and I want to remember what matters.  Once I get later in the day I am good with relaxing and working on productive things.  If I decide to have a drink I am done for the day and everything becomes... I'll do it tomorrow.

So, I am not sure what 5pm times will turn into and even if I will post or release everything.  But, this is to opening up and making it known that I don't like how this feels.

If there is anything you aren't happy with.  Find a way to change it.  Many times that means adding something positive in to give yourself something new and remind you of the change you are making.

Nick Urankar

No comments:

Post a Comment