Wednesday, August 21, 2019

4 Mile Run

I decided today that ZeusMethod needed a Subscriber based Instagram Private Athlete page to give more individual details and answer specific questions about the programming for subscribed members.  I feel there is so much more I can deliver and want to see what the Zeus athletes can do and learn.  I think the learning and applying aspect is key.

Owning Two Gym, multiple platforms, programming, Sponsors, Competing, a family, and many other things going on in life it can be tough to give every aspect of life what it deserves.  Some people would say I am spread thin, but I would say I save my energy and place it where I sense more immediate value.  I am an Enneagram 9 (look it up).

Today I tried to still take it easy training and ran my 4+ Mile Route.  Simple day that looked like this:

4.2 Mile Run
35 Minutes (Nice easy pace while listening to a Podcast)

20 Min AMRAP:
15 Cal Ski
10 Cal Bike
*3 People, when 1 moves go to the next object, 1 person resting.  Not sure how many Rds we got through, but I went about 80-90% the whole time and sped up as I went.

1 Rep Clean & Jerk
335#
Just wanted to go heavy, nothing crazy.

Since then I have been working on the gym and then emailing out members of Zeus and trying to come up with New ways to add value.  I feel 2019 will be that.  I finished the first Step of my "5 Steps to a better Clean" and plan to get Step 2 done tomorrow.  I am very excited to see how much this can help people find easy fixes and changes to their clean.

Random, one thing I wish people new about me is how much I love to talk about Finance and helping people learn and apply simple habits.  I digress.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment