Wednesday, April 19, 2017

New Trail

I was recently told that where was a nice trail in the middle of town about 3/4 a mile from the gym.  I finally decided to run their and ran around a short while and will be heading out there more for sure!

Todays Training

Ran 
2.75 Miles

4 Rds x 4 Min Each:
500 M Row
20 Burpees over the Rower
-rest when completed-
Completed all the Res with at least 1:15 left

2 Rep Front Squat (Just worked heavy, not a Max)
365#

5 Rds 
Not for time each inside 4 Min:
25 GHD's
Max Strict Pull Ups
Max Strict Press 75#

3 Rds:
40 M Light Prowler Push 90#
100 Ft Rope Pull (45 / 70 / 95#
-1:2 Work:Rest-

When I got home in the basement I did:

5 Rds:
40 Jumping Lunges
20 Strict Handstand Push Ups
Time: 9:48

This was not as much as I wanted to do, I had a busy day of coaching and a couple 1 on 1/s so I didn't have the time needed to get everything in but thats how it goes some days.  I have had a great week of training and I plan to rest tomorrow and then hit it hard and have an awesome week coming up.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment