Tuesday, July 29, 2014

100 Burpees

Recently I threw in 100 Burpees over the 50 because I "thought" it would be good for me.  Not sure if it is but I am sure it hurts.

Yesterday I started with some OHS.  I have not overhead squared for awhile on purpose and used this to test my 1 rep.

1 Rep OHS
355# (Failed 375 in the bottom)

-then-

1 Hang Snatch + 1 Snatch

I hit 235.  I wanted more but I like holding the hook and it was really hurting my hands.  I ended up stopping here.  I then did:

For Time:
100 Push Press 75#
100 Overhead Squats 75#

My time
8:41

I have had trouble in the overhead squat since I bothered my shoulder awhile back.  I really felt it here and it took me much longer then I had anticipated.

I came back later and hit:

5 Rep Deadlift
485# (no belt and felt pretty easy.  planning to hit 495 next time which would be a 5 rep PR)

-next-

50 Strict HSPU

My time
1:45

-Then the burpees-

100 Burpees for time

My time
4:51

I maintained a constant pace after 15 to see where I would fall.  the fastest I have done this is 4:04, but I'm not sure how well my hips were opened up then.  Time to get after it tomorrow.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment