Sunday, March 3, 2013

Open Week

Training has been good and I am getting amped for the Open. Today was supposed to be a day off but I needed something so I did a WOD in the living room.

Yesterday was a pretty busy day so I only got 1 WOD in even though I had some other things planned but making sure you take care of your Members is Numero Uno!!

40 Min AMRAP
400 M Run
20 Clean & Jerks 115#
400 M Run
20 Snatches 115#

My Score
4 Rd +
400 + 20 + 400

I had some time wasted in the middle of the WOD to get some weights switched over for one of my athletes but other then that it was a good one.

Today I did:

For Time:
50 Burpees (1:45)
50 KBS 2 Pood

My time
4:55

It took me a few seconds to pick up the KB and I did not want to hold it so I broke it up into many sets.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment