Thursday, November 1, 2012

Watching CrossFit Online

Yesterday I was planning to take it easy....then I took a break and watched the CrossFit Games ad could not help myself but try some of the WODs:

Elizabeth
21-15-9
Power Clean 135
Ring Dips

My time
3:11

This was my first time doing this without a squat clean...still tough.  I was wanting sub 3 but that did not happen.  Not to happy but will do it again.  Then:

Isabel

My time
1:56

Again, the bar felt light but I was not happy with the time.  Next I did a WOD I made up and wanted to keep it in that sprint range:

For Time
30 Bar Facing Burpees
50 Power Cleans 95#

My time
4:06

WOW...much harder then I thought.  Grip was shot.

Today I wanted to keep it short so I just did:

Max Set MU's
12

5 Rep Deadlift
465 x 5

then:

For Time
Buy in-
20 Chest 2 Bar
-into-
5 Rds
20 Jumping Lunges
10 Deadlift 225#
-buy out-
20 Chest 2 Bar

My time
6:20

Jumping lunges sucked!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment