Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Back Squat PR

I started yesterday with some heavy squats

5 Rep BAck Squat
395 x 5 (PR)

into-

1 Rep Squat Clean
305
325 FAILED

I cleaned it multiple times but my body did not want to stand with it.  I then did the class WOD a little later:

2 Rds
40 Wall Balls 20#
35 pull ups
30 Ground 2 Overhead 45# DB's

My time
10:11

The G2OH were brutal!  I went and ate some eggs and veggies at my wires Gmas and then did:

For time
200 KBS 1.5 Pood

My time
10:52

You had to do at least 10 swings every set to count the reps.  My smallest set was 12 because after awhile my hards did not like holding the bell.  I wanted to do some more but only had one more break between classes so I did:

7 Min AMRAP
7 Front Squats 135#
7 Burpees

My score
8 Rds + 2 FS

Quads were on fire....from earlier and the thrashing.  The burps got real slow on this one.  Good day and my posterior chain is feeling it today....get better for the Open, Regionals, and The GAMES!  2013!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment