Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tabata Dead Hangs

Yesterday started off slow but ended with a good burner.  I had a quick minute before the class so did:

3 Rds
20 Wall Balls
20 KBS 1.5 Pood

My time
4:49

then in the afternoon I did:

EMOTM 10 Min
5 Front Squats 225

This got heavy but as I worked in I began loosening up and moving faster.  This is when I decided to do the dead hangs.

Tabata Dead Hangs


I did not fail any of these but after the last couple of days my hands were beat up and it was hard to keep hold of the bar.  Next I jumped in with the class:

Max set Pull ups
43

-Then-

4 Rds
400 M Run
15 Burpees
30 DU's

Spicy WOD at the end.  A good burner, also was happy with 43 pull ups considering my hand situation and that I have done limited work especially in the area of volume on pull ups since Regionals.  Excited because my elbows felt great.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment