Friday, June 29, 2012

Deadlift PR

I am pumped that my deadliest is finally getting to where I think it should be.  A long road traveled has paid off.  I have stuck with strict programming and am at a point that I never thought I would be at.  I hit a big PR today:

10 Rep Deadlift
435 x 10

I have been doing a lot of great WODs recently but have been super busy and have not sat at a computer much.  I feel bad about this because I want to be posting more often but cannot seem to get in a routine.

Yesterday I had some fun:

Tabata Push Press 95 + Toes 2 Bar


My score
12 for pp
10 T2B

You had to alternate between movements. Then today I did an awesome Hero:

Nutts


My time
16:04

This was 2:30 faster then the last time I did it and feel I should still be able to go much faster.  Excited for some more today, a night out with my wife, and then some fun tomorrow!  Getting better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment