Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Deadlift PR!

Yesterday I had a productive day.  I started with the class WOD:

5 Rep Deadlift
475 x 5 (PR)

Not sure when I will best this because it was tough.  Pumped though!  All my strength numbers are going way up and I am feeling great in my met-cons.  This next thing brought me back down a little though:

GRACE


My time
1:54

Not what I was planning for but it is what it is and shows improvement is needed.  I through in a quick WOD between classes:

5 Rds
20 Push Press 95#
20 Front Squat 95#

My time
12:24

I wanted more but knew it would be tough to fit in another WOD somewhere until the 7 PM class was smaller then anticipated....so I did Grace again:

GRACE


My time
1:53

At least I bettered my time.  Continuing to get better today for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment