Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Training starts Today

I started my linear progression on the deadliest today.  Time to get stronger and faster today.  I feel I am ready to take another step forward in my training and go into another level of competition.  One that I am chasing in my competitors/friends who are going on to the games now.  My body is feeling pretty good and I am ready:

5 Rep Deadlift
445 x 5

Then:

Karen
150 Wall Balls

My time
6:33

I hit my first 60 wall Ball unbroken and then broke up the set into 10-12 reps.  I have to get more capacity in this movement.  Planned to keep it light.  I am not planning to let myself slack and drop down in capacity, or strength and then have to "build" it back up.  Let's do this....I want to be and will be better!

NU

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have done this one with you, Nick! Miss our workouts!

    ReplyDelete