Thursday, May 17, 2012

Starting Small

I am developing a program for myself to begin next week.  Not sure what it will completely entail, thus still in the development phase.  In the meantime I am doing the class WODs.  Yesterday I started with some strength not done in the class:

5 Rep Shoulder Press
135-145-155-165-175

Tied my PR at 175 and left it at that. Then I moved on to:

3 Rep Push Press
205-215-225

I had plans to keep going up but I got distracted with some things I needed to take care of and never finished.  Then came the class:

20 Min AMRAP
400 m Run
10 Push Press 95#

My score
8 Rds + 300 M

This was horrible, I have not been running enough and my lower back and calves were fried.  Tomorrow should be another light day.  I am hoping my new training will be smarter and make me good enough to not just make it out of the Region next year but do it without being in a close race.  Get Better...

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment