Monday, April 9, 2012

Clean & Jerk PR

The other day I hit another PR and made my first video on my computer.....and it did not take long!


I hit 315 above and then tried 325, but did not squat clean it like I should have.  Bad form...Still happy with a 10# PR.  I look for more.

I took the entire weekend off after a very productive week.  I got a lot of work in but started to feel really beat up so I gave myself a much deserved rest.....plan to hit it hard again.  I am starting the day off with some light work and then hitting Filthy 50 again this afternoon and trying to beat last weeks 16:42.  I was disappointed that this was so far off my PR.  I want sub 15 with a ultimate goal down the road of sub 14.  For that to happen it comes down to less sets on the K2E and the Wall Balls.  More to come later....




No comments:

Post a Comment