Friday, February 10, 2012

Globo Gym WOD

I got to the gym at lunch and had 30 minutes to get in some work:

6 Rds
6 Bench 185#
-:30 Sec rest-

Then jumped right into:

5 Rds
460M Run (2 Laps)
15 Hang Squat Snatch 95#

My time
16:38

This was a good WOD and afterwards I had one of the trainers there come after me and ask if they could do a workout with me sometime.  They had never done CrossFit before and wanted me to put them through a WOD.  So I will do it.  Not sure when or if he actually meant it.  Fun stuff....hopefully will get some more work done tonight!

NU

1 comment:

  1. So as to lose fat and burn calories, it is very necessary to stay a check on the way you workout. Folks follow completely different ways in which of losing fat like for example dieting, aerobic, jogging, yoga etc. However some do like going to the gym and working out.

    Catalyst-7

    ReplyDelete