Friday, January 27, 2012

The Stare Factor

Today I decided to do a WOD where i was stationary in the "ROOM" as i call it.  There was one other person with me and it created what I call the "stare factor."  It is the persons time between sets that they can stare because you are so out of it or in the zone that they KNOW you have no idea they are doing it.  But....I felt it, and saw it because there are TONS of mirrors....here is what brought it on

3 Min AMRAP

10 Push Jerk 95#
5 Dead Hang Pull ups
3 Min AMRAP
Max 225 Back Squat

-1 Min Rest-

3 Min AMRAP

10 Push Jerk 95#
5 Dead Hang Pull ups
3 Min AMRAP
Max 225 Back Squat

My scores
5 Rds
28 BS
4 Rds
26 BS

I did this in sequence and when the first AMRAP ended I went right into the next one until completed.  I then took about 5 Min and did:

2 Rds
Max 95 OH Hold
-:45 rest-

My times
1:14
:40

Good day and quickly in and out.  Back was a little tight from yesterday but it did not limit me.  The hardest part were the dead hangs in RD 2 and pushing through the Back Squats.  No talking again, the guy just stared.  Look forward to hitting another WOD tonight.
_______________________________

I was able to get a WOD in before bed, one that I tweaked from CrossFit Indy Norht:

10 Min AMRAP
7 SDHP 95
10 Bar Facing Burpees

My score
9 Rds + 1 Burpees

I thought I had 10 Rds but my pace slowed in the last Rds.  A good WOD non the less. 

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment