Thursday, January 19, 2012

CrossFit 061 open April 1st!

BIG NEWS!  Chelssie and I are opening a CrossFit Box in Toscana Park located in Granger, IN.  I am very excited and cannot wait to start my TRUE Career!  I will be talking a lot about this but first wanted to just LET IT OUT!

As far as training goes, after the class I did:

Amanda
9-7-5
MU's
Squat Snatch 135#

My time
4:36

I am happy with this time especially because I had no chalk.  I think I can get a sub 4 with some chalk.....sad that I rely so much on it....but like someone told me, it is cheap!  After this I did some pressing:

5 Rep Shoulder Press
135 x 5
145 x 5
155 x 5
155 x 5
155 x 5

I did not go for a max but know that 155 felt heavy but got easier each set. In between sets I did GHD Sit ups:

3 x 15 GHD Sit ups

I thought I would not have any time for another WOD but really wanted to get something in because I had to travel out to Rochester, IN today and would not have my Globo gym to fall back on:

5 Rds
10 Push Jerk 135#
10 Box Jumps 30'

5:46

I headed out and have been thinking about the Box all day.  There is a lot of work to do but I am 100% committed and ready to get going and follow my passion for fitness and CrossFit! 

NU

2 comments:

  1. Think I'm gonna have to try the PJ/BJ wod! Looks like a good one!
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete