Sunday, December 4, 2011

Last Night and this morning

Last night while Chels was packing for her trip to Arizona I decided to go down in the basement and do some deadlifting:

Ann Arbor Winter Challenge WOD 1
1 Min 225# Max Deadlift
-1 Min Rest-
1 Min 275# Max Deadlift
-1 Min Rest-
1 Min 315# Max Deadlift
-1 Min Rest-
1 Min 365# Max Deadlift

My score
30-17-9-5

The worst part is changing the weights out.  I feel I should be doing a lot more reps but....I think next time I will go at this differently in my rep scheme because I always seem to be toasted at 315 and 365 even though I game 225 and 275.  Sometimes it just doesn't make sense.  This morning after Chels left for the air port I did:

Death by 2 Pood KBS Unbroken

My score
16 + 11

I gave up.....I give up very easily with KB....they are something i really try to work on getting better with.  I had to go unbroken for the Rd to count and I just did not want to swing it 5 more times to get 17.  I think I may be taking off the rest of the day and hit it hard on Monday and Tuesday if I have the time.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment