Monday, November 28, 2011

Sand Bag Run

I got up this morning and my legs were nice and tight but not to bad.  I dopped jada off at school and headed to the box.  Started with some strength:

Max Squat Clean
225-255-275-295-305 (FAILED) 

I had 305 2 times and got halfway up and dropped it.  I blamed it on the legs....I really think I was not mentally in it at this point.  next I hit a met-con:

3 Rds
30 Push jerk 115#
30 pull ups

My time
8:33

This took a lot longer then i was hoping and I was gassed.  Really liked it coupled like this.  The class started and I had to make 2 decisions....1) Do I do the WOD....2) Do I scale up.  I chose yes to both;

1 Mile Sandbag Run
60 # Sandbag (I added 30# Vest)

My time
9:04

This could not have ended sooner.  It was horrible....but needed, hammies and calves were screaming when it ended.  Headed home and then to work.  I don't have time to do anything else today but am heading out to Reebok on Wed for a few days so that should be a BLAST!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment