Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Awesome Box WOD

Today was an awesome WOD that ended up wrecking me with the Box WOD.....I started with Main Site today before the Box WOD:

Main Site
5 Rds
185# Overhead Walking 40 M
30 Wall Balls
95# Double BB Carry 40 M

My time
18:30

This was a good WOD.  I ran into some problems though.  The clips kept coming off the 2 Barbells and I also did not have 20 M to walk down and back so I went 10 M down back down back.  That was interesting because the bar kept rotating as I was walking.  It was like I was doing big circles.  After this I did the Class WOD.....Awesome Box WOD I call it:

Box WOD (Using 155# BB)
3 Min of Work
-1 Min Rest-
6 Min of Work
-2 Min Rest-
9 Min of Work

15 Deadlifts
20 Wall Balls
15 Hang Power Clean
15 Front Squat
20 Box Jumps 24' (Games Standard)
15 Push Press
15 Pull Ups
15 Back Squat
20 Burpees

You do this just like the final games WOD.  You start over after each Rd of Work.  Score is reps completed:

My score
3 Min: 71
6 Min: 100
9 Min: 150 Completed it with :02 remaining

This WOD had me squirming at the end....I was uncomfortable in my own skin for the first time in awhile.  I LOVED IT!!!!!   Next I worked on GHD sit-ups:

10 Min AMRAP
10 GHD Sit Ups
10 Pull ups

My score
8 Rds + 3 GHD's

I went about 70% on this one.  Unfortunately our GHD machine sucks and your feet hurt so bad because there is no padding and it shakes.  I complain about this thing a lot and need to just get my own!  Someday.  I am planning to do some KB work tonight...should be fun.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment