Thursday, November 3, 2011

AF WOD 4 and Rowing

Everyone know I dislike Rowing....so that means I need to row more.  On my drive to work yesterday I decided I am all in....all in to be the best, and I am going to do everything I can to be the best....that means ROW!!!  I started today first with the AF WOD 4:

7 Min AMRAP
2 MU's
2 Deadlifts 335#

My score
14 Rds

I tried to game this WOD and afterwards realized I had more in the tank and the WOD was not as taxing as I thought it would be.  I am shooting to do this again and get 16+ Rds.
Here is the AF WOD

Next:

2K Row

My time
7:15.2

I pushed but was more so setting a bench mark to hit.  My goal is consistently hit sub 6:50!!  After the Row I jumped in the class WOD:

21-15-9 (25# Weighted Vest)
Overhead Squat 115#
Pull ups

My time
3:53

The vest changed this WOD for me.  I had to break up my pull ups on the 15's and 9's.....A good quick burner.  I then ran some errands and then hit:

5 Rep Deadlift
425 x 5

Since I failed a couple weeks back at 445 x 5 I am now starting over at 425 x 5 and increasing 5lbs again until failure.  I got stronger working on this and hope to see myself get 445 x 5 soon!  We are having a meeting tonight about competition for our clients as well as insight into the Games.  We are hosting a competition on Nov 12th at CrossFit South Bend.  If anyone is interested e-mail me!  Get better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment