Monday, October 31, 2011

You Challenge WOD

I did not have a whole lot of time this morning before work to do a lot....but I still got some work done.  I started with the You Challenge WOD which is now on Beyondthewhiteboard.com.  Last week they went ahead and added it to their competition list.  The WOD was a good one......it made me feel nice and slow:

3 Rds
5 Bodyweight Squat Clean (185#)
15 KBS 1.5 Pood
25 Pull ups
15 KBS 1.5 Pood
5 Bodyweight Shoulder to overhead (185#)

My time
12:22

I wanted to finish in 10 Minutes but there was a lot more rest needed then I anticipated.  Great structure to the WOD.  The next WOD was one I have done before and really liked.  MY doubles were not on today so it was ugly:

5 Rds
6 Clean and Jerk 185#
30 DU's

My time
7:24

Again I was wanting sub 7......did not happen.  I really need to get some more work done with other people.  I don't push myself enough alone.  I was not very happy with my performances today but I am working on getting better.
I am hoping to get some work done later on tonight but work may prohibit that from happening if I have to stay real late.  Tomorrow is an off day from work so hopefully I will have ample time to have some good WODs!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment