Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWW3 and a Sprint WOD

I went to the Box after dropping Jada off at school to hit the WWW3.  This was a good WOD but felt a lot more like a warm up.  In this WOD it is 3 separate AMRAP, each beginning over at the first movement just like the Games final WOD:

World Wide WOD 3
3 AMRAPS
1 Min
-:30 rest-
2 Min AMRAP
-:30 rest-
3 Min AMRAP

30 DU's
15 KBS 2 pood
15 Jumping Lunges Each Leg
15 Hand Release Push ups
15 Air Squats
15 Push Press
15 Back Squat
15 Power Clean
15 OHS
Burpees if you have time remaining

My score
1 Min AMRAP- 12 Lunges total
2 Min AMRAP- 15 Air Squats
3 Min AMRAP- 4 Back Squat

I did not get all the way through and really do not think it is physically possible.  Next I did the class which was a sprint:

3 Rds
200 M Run
20 Du's
10 Box Jumps 24' (Games Standards)
10 T2B

My time
5:01

This was a good burner because I had a push from a few guys in the Box, so thanks for that.  I then began working on 3 rep Max pull ups:

3 rep Pull up Max
90# x 3
110# x 2

I then kept nailing my shin with the plate to where it actually had me on the ground in pain so I decided to stop and not work up to a 1 rep.  I did a lot with a 45# weighted vest.  I wanted to get another WOD in but had to get home for work.  I will try for one more tonight if I have the time.  Tomorrow should be a good day with me being off work again!!!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment