Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Main SIte from Sept 26th

I decided to do a Main Site Wod I had been eyeing since it came out....in fact I eye them all it is just a matter of doing it instead of something else.  Today I did it:

15 Min AMRAP
10 Toes 2 Bar
10 Wall Balls
10 Box Jumps 24' (regional standards)

My score
10 Rds + 8 box jumps

I realized after the WOD that I did T2B first and it was supposed to be Wall balls.  After looking at some scores online I realized I have not been going ALL out on a lot of my WODs.  Do not get me wrong, I go hard but get into a groove and pace a lot of WODs so they look the same beginning to end.  I am not sure when this happened but I am going to begin going HARDER in my WODs from here on out.  Not that pacing is bad, I just know I can go faster and get better going harder.  We will see tomorrow how it goes. 

I planned to do some heavy squatting but time did not permit....along with me not wanting to get in the way while they squatted.  I am going to do some heavy back squats tomorrow.  Looking forward to that!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment