Saturday, October 15, 2011

Again Faster WOD 2 and "CINDY"

To answer a question if I do my burpees even on Rest days I do.  I do not post it every time I do them because I do not think people want to see that.  Such as last night I did my 50 burpees with a partner.  My wife had a over with her son AJ.....and he came down in the basement and did 50 burpees with me....well he did about 30 which impressed me especially because he did not even stop to rest:

50 Burpees
1:37

Other then that I worked from 6:45AM - 8:45PM yesterday with no lunch so there was not much time to do anything!  So....I was ready to get into the box before work today knowing I would have some time available.  I started with the AF WOD 2:

8 Min AMRAP
3 Snatch Complex 125# (Power Snatch, Hang Power Snatch, Hang Squat Snatch)
3 Wall Climbs

My score
6 Rds


AGAIN FASTER WOD 2 Video

I did this last week as a run through and got 5 Rds + 2 complexes so I was happy with 6 Rds being that was my goal.  WE will see hoe that holds up in the competition.  Next was a WOD I chose because it has been on my mind for awhile:

Cindy
20 Min AMRAP
5 Pull ups
10 push ups
15 air squats

My score
30 Rds + 10 Squats (PR)

My old PR was 29 Rds so I am always happy with a PR even though this felt like a squat WOD.  I would do my pull ups, push ups and it would feel like 5 seconds passed and then I was squatting AGAIN!  Way to many squats. 

I took off after the WOD and headed to work.  I will be home early enough to hit some strength and a WOD so I am hoping for some fun.....and hopefully get out of work in time. 

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment