Thursday, September 15, 2011

Post Work Burn

I had a plan....as as many people know plans change.  I had an idea to do a few quick burners with 1 minute rest between Rds......no way I said.  I rested longer between Rds. I started in the garage with:

30 Squat Snatches 135#

My time
2:45

I want to do better in this.  I taped all the WODs today.

8 Minute Rest......Next:

Grace (used 135#)

My time
2:07

This was pretty agonizing after the Squat Cleans:

I took another 8 Minute Rest and hit my 50 burpees couples with Box jumps:

5 Rds
10 Burpees
10 Box Jumps 30'

My time
5:37


My legs were shaky at this point and I was moving pretty slow.  I felt like these were a few good WODs to end a good night.  Tomorrow I do not work until 1 PM so I plan to get some good solid work in before hand.  Get better, that is what I always say!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment