Monday, August 22, 2011

Park Run...Again...and Faster...Again

"They can because they think they can" Virgil

I went ahead and did the park run at lunch for the 3rd time now on the same rout.  Again I ran it almost a minute faster.  The first time was 19:32...the 2nd 18:31 and today.....

Park Run

My time
17:39

I have still not mapped it to see the length but I think it has to be just under 3 miles.  Again this is a guess. 

Today when I get home I will be doing a WOD that when I think about it makes me cringe......so it will be a Challenge I will submit on here to see if anyone can beat it.  My score will be posted tomorrow (or tonight if i do not do it to late).....here it is:

10 Min AMRAP
5 Rds
1 Min Max Squat Snatch 115#
1 Min Clean and Jerk 115#

The workout is the total number of reps performed throughout the WOD.  This should be a doozy and I will be hitting this up tonight.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment