Friday, August 26, 2011

DIANE PR!! 1:53

It feels good to PR....especially when it is a good PR.  I FORCED myself to do Diane last night.  I honestly did not want to but at the same time I did.....odd I know.  My better half had me do it and I was excited I did!

Diane
21-15-9
Deadlift 225#
HSPU

My time
1:53 (PR)

VIDEO OF DIANE



I am really going to try to get a 1:45...I feel this is possible in a gym setting where I do not have to be aware of the floor and I can move more comfortably.

This morning I went to the gym with my wife to the Main Site WOD from a few days ago with her.  I started th morning with:

Shoulder Press
175# x 3 (Failed 4...I was going for a 5 rep Max)

Then:

1 rep Push Jerk
285# x 1
305# x 1 (FAILED)

The class was full when I was finishing so I rushed the 305# and then called it a day to get out of the way.  I felt like I could have got 315-320#.  NEXT TIME! Then came the Main site WOD which was a bruiser...and I loved it:

5 Rds
40 DU's
30 Box Jumps 24'
20 KBS 1.5 Pood

Mt time
10:34

I was happy with the time and was hoping to be around 10 min.  I did this with my wife and she finished around 26....I was proud of her because she went faster as she got farther into it.  It helped that a song she really liked came on.    That will probably be all for today since I work really late....I may try to slip a run in sometime but I am not sure I will be able to.  Let me know if anyone has done that Main Site WOD and how you did if you did it!  Get BETTER!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment